We hear this phrase a lot from people in Worcester looking for water damage restoration contractors. “Our insurance company gave us three names; how do I choose?”
Searching for reputable water damage companies in Worcester?
The good news is there are several ways to find a reputable company.
- Start with visiting the IICRC.org website to find out if they are a certified firm. The IICRC is the governing agency for all cleaning, drying and inspection services in the restoration and flooring industry.
- Visit the companies on several review platforms. ie: Google, Facebook, Angie’s list, Yelp. Recently I was told that online reviews are the new word of mouth. Other customers experiences can make a big difference when deciding who to choose.
- Visit your states contractor registration lookup. For MA you can go here, type in the company name and if they are registered they will be visible.
“Recently I was told that online reviews are the new word of mouth”
It seems that there is an influx of water damage companies popping up, and it can be challenging to decide which Worcester area restoration company to choose. Craftech can help with that choice. We have been in the industry for nearly 50 years. Knowing that the company you are using has been around for a significant period can make a choice to go with them more manageable. Companies that are well established provide peace of mind; they are less likely to:
- Go out of business and leave you wondering where to go next
- Leave you with mold or other damge due to shoddy workmanship
- Not follow federal and local rules regarding lead, asbestos and other toxins.
If you are looking for a Worcester water damage restoration company, look no further; you have found a great company!
Call our office today at 508-529-4505.